A green and shady park just 800 meters from the sea
Two large areas with benches and seats shaded by pine trees and dwarf palms east facing the sea.
A large area east facing with tables, chairs, rocking chairs, sofas and armchairs.
West side with garden and paths called "The forest of the fig dragon" dominated by a secular fig tree that over time has taken the form of a large dragon.
A wonderful shady park that isolates from the chaos and shelters from the sultry heat, ensuring absolute relaxation
SEA SIDE AREAS
AREA IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE
A ROUTE ON THE WEST SIDE
GREEN LAWN AREA
The park is divided into "thematic" areas all accessible to guests.
Two large areas with benches and seats shaded by pine trees and palm trees on the east side facing the sea.
A large east side area in front of the entrance to the structure with tables, chairs, rocking chairs, sofas and armchairs.
West side with garden and paths called "The forest of the fig dragon" dominated by a secular fig tree that over time has taken the form of a large dragon. Behind the structure towards the hill there is an area with lawn that surrounds an ancient basin in raw travertine with a single block of 1700.
There are also 2 areas of the park that we deliberately leave uncultivated and with leaves not collected called "areas repopulating fireflies" where every year thousands of fireflies at the end of May begin to lay their eggs after the bright phase of courtship. The eggs are laid in uncultivated shrubs, in bushes and under the leaves that we do not collect specifically so as not to interrupt this delicate and precarious balance.
South west side of the park there is finally a tree-lined avenue of centuries-old pines that leads to an ancient church originally dedicated to St. Louis then deconsecrated, pre-existing the central structure then presumably attributable to 1700.
Unfortunately during the Second World War the German army occupied the villa reducing the church (and the villa) in a pile of dirt, destroying most of the frescoes with fires and burning paintings and furniture of value. An ancient gold leaf altar and other remaining furnishings are now being restored.
Finally south side there is an organic vegetable garden and an olive grove where during the summer evenings we organize themed dinners enjoying our fruits, vegetables and our oil.